Major Responsibilities Include
- Qualifying incoming leads and prospects and create new business opportunities
- Creating outbound sales opportunities against an ideal customer profile through Prospecting and Cold Calling
- Qualifying opportunities and passing them over to Sales Team
- Document all opportunities and activities in CRM
- Supporting Marketing activities for the Territory
- Conducting Market Research to identify target companies in chosen markets
- Updating Web Content to improve how Company positions its solutions and improve the sales cycle
- Developing Marketing Collateral and Newsletters
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
- Strong understanding of the software industry, the software engineering development cycle, and the software tools business including customer dynamics and the reasons why customers buy software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to cold-call into accounts and develop new leads/opportunities
- Demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of identifying new business opportunities
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Web Design experience is a plus.
- Must be Smart, Driven, Assertive and possess a Can-Do Attitude
- Proven ability to work in a team selling environment
- Minimum track record of 2 – 3 years experience in a technology sales environment.
Place of work: Bangalore