Lexington Soft partners with some of the best DevOps technology solution providers and are constantly working with the largest companies in the world, providing technology solutions that help shape the future of software. Due to our growth we are currently seeking a Client Account Manager to drive revenues with our Development Tools portfolio. This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the areas of Static Analysis, Static Application Security Testing (SAST) & Code Coverage solutions/services. Primary verticals include Automotive, Medical Equipment, Healthcare, Aerospace and Defence, Financial Services and Industrial Automation. The Client Account Manager will report to the Regional Head of Sales and will work closely with the Sales Engineering team.
The Client Account Manager shall be responsible for ensuring customers successfully realize the full value of the Lexington Soft software and services. In summary the position requires a CLOSER!!! with strong skills and experience in the selling of complex solutions in large and challenging customer environments. This is an exciting career opportunity with great sales incentives.
- Experience selling Static Analysis, SAST and Code Coverage solutions
- A knowledge of the embedded industry
- Proven experience selling to CxO’s, VP’s & Director Level
- Drive top-line sales revenue
- Prospecting existing clients, building and maintaining relationships, understanding client needs and providing comprehensive solutions to meet these needs
- Manage complex sales cycle, development of high level relationships, planning and executing major account strategies
- Leverage the Sales Engineering and Inside Sales Teams to advance an opportunity and deal with all business aspects of an engagement and drive business to closure
- Ensure customer success working in conjunctions with our Customer Relationship Team
- Be the primary point of contact with our Technology Partners
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information. (Accounts, Lead Status and Opportunities)
- Travel as necessary to client locations across India (approximately 50% of time traveling)
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 6-8 years enterprise software sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Good experience using common sales and business tools: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, WEBEX etc.
Place of work: Bangalore