Lexington Soft partners with some of the best DevOps technology solution providers and are constantly working with the largest companies in the world, providing technology solutions that help shape the future of software. Due to our growth we are currently seeking a Client Account Manager to drive revenues with our QA Testing Tools portfolio. This individual contributor must be highly motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt. Prior sales experience in the areas of Test Automation, Functional, Regression, Load and Performance Testing would be desirable. The Client Account Manager will report to the Regional Head of Sales and will work closely with the Sales Engineering team.
The Client Account Manager shall be responsible for ensuring customers successfully realize the full value of the Lexington Soft software and services. In summary the position requires a CLOSER!!! with strong skills and experience in the selling of complex solutions in large and challenging customer environments. This is an exciting career opportunity with great sales incentives.
- Experience selling Test Automation, Functional and Performance Testing Tools
- A knowledge of the Software Testing Industry
- Engage with prospective customers to develop new business relationships, understand the challenges they are trying to address and determine the software solutions that will be of value
- Be highly coachable and committed to building an understanding of the market, developing your sales skills, and learning our products and process, so you can position yourself for rapid advancement.
- Partner with sales team to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities & drive top-line sales revenue
- Manage sales cycle, development of high-level relationships, planning and executing major account strategies
- Leverage the Sales Engineering and Inside Sales Teams to advance an opportunity and deal with all business aspects of an engagement and drive business to closure
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information. (Accounts, Lead Status and Opportunities)
- Travel as necessary to client locations across India (approximately 25% of time traveling)
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 2-5 years enterprise software sales experience
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- Experience using common sales and business tools: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office suite, WEBEX etc.