We are Value Added Resellers providing end-to-end enterprise software solutions for software development, testing and quality. We have partnered with leading technology providers whose award-winning solutions address the challenges faced by software R&D organizations to deliver quality software. Our products span the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). We currently service 250+ client accounts ranging from multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 companies to Mid-Market firms with fewer than 50 employees.
We are seeking a passionate Sales Associate to join our team. This is a part time position (20 hours/week) based out of Lexington, MA.
- Qualifying incoming leads and prospects and create new business opportunities
- Scheduling Demo’s/Product Evaluations for Sales Team
- Documenting all opportunities and activities in CRM and assigning task to sales team
- Promoting and selling company products to new and existing customers
- Prospecting and contacting potential customers
- Previous experience in software sales
- Great listener
- Demonstrated ability to cold-call into accounts and develop new leads/opportunities
- Demonstrated selling skills and a consistent track record of identifying new business opportunities
- Must have excellent verbal and basic computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must be Smart, Driven, Assertive and possess a Can-Do Attitude
- Minimum track record of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a software sales environment
- Highly motivated with the discipline to work autonomously
If you enjoy doing the following, this just may be the just the right opportunity for you.
- Interacting with world’s leading software R&D organizations
- Empathetically understanding client’s technical requirements and their pain points and mapping technology to address their business needs
- Assisting, Advising and Guiding End Users deal with the complexities of evaluating, selecting, licensing and deploying software so as to ensure their return on investment
- Flexibility in work schedule
Place of work: Lexington, MA