Lexington Soft is a seeking a qualified Sales Operations Executive to collaborate with the sales and business development teams. You will work alongside a team of Territory Managers; sharing ideas and working collaboratively to drive accountability and execution, required to be successful in our sales organization.
Are you highly motivated, experienced and ready to be a part of a fun and growing company that focuses high quality sales practices? Then we’d like to speak with you!
- Work with the sales leadership and territory managers to support the day-to-day operational management of the sales organization
- Collaborate with management to define, lead and deliver initiatives to support revenue growth from sales and increased sales productivity, drive process improvements, including sales methodology, sales support and training
- Heavy reporting (daily/monthly) and use of Salesforce
- Interface with Partner Channel team to develop the tools to increase sales productivity, including Sales Presentations, Sales and Marketing Collateral.
- Coordinate and schedules events, conferences and webinars
- General Operations and Administrative support
- 2+ years of experience in Sales administration, preferably in the software industry
- Good written & oral communication (English)
- Familiarity with a CRM System like Salesforce.com
- Strong Computer Skills (Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint)
- Languages : English
- Positive Attitude, energetic and dependable
- College Degree a must
Place of work: Bangalore