Lexington Soft is seeking a Senior Performance Testing Engineer with 4 – 7 years experience, who will work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment as a trusted advisor for the field of Performance Testing with various clients and applications. The individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology of the Performance Testing process. The position is ideal for an individual with prior Performance and Load testing and who look forward with interfacing with various customers and different applications/projects.
Lexington Soft partners with some of the world’s best Load testing tools and are constantly working with the world’s most recognized organizations, providing software testing tools that help shape the future of software. This job has a well-defined career path with PF & Medical benefits. Below are the responsibilities:
- Performance Testing estimation & planning for the Testing Scrum projects.
- Provide E2E Performance engineering solutions for various applications/projects.
- Leads and coordinates performance engineering for medium to large initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure complete understanding of expected performance and operational requirements.
- Collect and/or prepare test data for test execution.
- Develop and execute performance tests including load, stress, endurance, fail-over and interoperability.
- Design and Review the Performance Testing Scripts, Load Generations, and framework, Test Reports, and provide feedback to the team
- Create reports to document performance metrics, test results, analysis and recommendations.
- Identity and troubleshoot performance issues in collaboration with architecture and development teams.
- Identify, report, and review defects in assessing system performance and stability.
- Creation and Maintenance of Performance test plans.
- Plan and coordinate performance engineering efforts in support to identified results/reports.
- Determine level of effort and resource requirements for multiple customer engagements.
- Perform root cause analysis and drive issues to appropriate resolutions.
- Communication – Clearly conveys information and ideas both verbally and written
- Technical degree or related field
- Must have worked on any of the Performance Testing Tools like WebLoad, JMeter, NeoLoad, LoadRunner/Performance Center, etc.
- Should have experience in Web & API based Performance Technical degree or related field
- Good understanding of memory management, multithreading, thread/connection pooling etc.
- Exposure to Cloud/SaaS Performance Testing
- Willing for on Demand travel within India
Location : Bengaluru/Hyderabad.