Lexington Soft is seeking currently seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on real projects, state of the art software testing technologies and gain authentic job experience, we invite you to join our team and work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment and be an advocate for our test automation services. This job has a well-defined career path with PF & Medical benefits.
Lexington Soft partners with some of the world’s best DevOps solution providers and are constantly working with the world’s most recognized organizations, providing Software Testing Tools that help shape the future of software.
- A minimum of 5+ years of automation testing experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Ability to understand Test Requirements and analyze the Application under Test (AUT).
- Evaluation and Acceptance of Requirements as Complete
- Work on a pilot/POC of the client application with sample test cases and provide detailed demo to the client to obtain the acceptance
- Extensive experience in developing automation scripts with a variety of automation approaches and tools (Selenium, TestComplete, Cucumber, UFT, etc)
- Understanding and implementation of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
- Build and maintain Automated test suite and scripts
- Co-ordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues and provide technical direction and feedback
- Strong working experience with any of the scripting languages like Jscript, VB Script, C#, Python, etc
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Publish quality statistics, defects report, etc after each milestone achievement with quality deliverables
- Practical experience with REST API testing using automation tools
- Test Management usage on JIRA/ALM/Zephyr
- Proven experience in working with Android and iOS automation
- Extensive experience in automating the Integration, End-to-end test cases.
- Setting up Code standards and Code Reviews