Lexington Soft is seeking a Solutions Engineer who will work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment as a trusted advisor for the field sales force and a product advocate for our products. The individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The Solutions Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The position is ideal for an individual with prior testing (Manual or Automated) experience and who looks forward with interfacing with customers.
Lexington Soft partners with some of the world’s best DevOps solution providers and are constantly working with the world’s most recognized organizations, providing software testing tools that help shape the future of software.
- Provide technical support to the sales process, qualify prospective customer requirements, and deliver strategically developed product demonstrations that match customer needs
- Respond and troubleshoot product questions from prospective and current customers, demonstrating technical value and ensuring successful customer experiences
- Participate in industry events and customer sales meetings
- Solicit and provide feedback from prospective and current customers to facilitate new features and functionality
- Stay apprised of current and industry technology and contribute to training team members on the differentiating value of our solutions
- Technical degree or related field
- 2+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer or Test Engineer
- Previous experience working with creating and testing APIs or test automation (Selenium, Ranorex, EggPlant, Tricentis) a plus
- Experience in software development, quality automation, performance monitoring, or other software quality related fields
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Must have had experience developing software in C, C++/C# or Java
- Proactive attitude and a desire to drive to a technical win with new and existing clients
- Relationship building skills and the ability to cultivate technical champions within our customer base
- Basic knowledge of build systems (make, jam), source code control systems (Perforce, Clear Case, CVS) and bug tracking systems (Bugzilla, JIRA, Clearquest etc.)
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- The ability to travel 30% in support of sales activities
Place of work: Bangalore