Automating application security processes throughout the entire SDLC will increase your team’s productivity in coding secure, high quality software.
Lexington Soft offers Synopsys Code Dx, an automated AppSec vulnerability correlation tool that can automatically determine the appropriate security tests to execute at scale (SAST, DAST, SCA, etc.) and prioritize your most exploitable vulnerabilities by correlating thousands of results from multiple AppSec tools, thus automating the most time-intensive tasks to speed up testing and remediation. You will get a 360-degree view of risk for each application: custom code, third-party components, and network where software resides.
How It Works
The Code Dx Correlation Engine combines and correlates the results from all your AppSec scanning tools—static and dynamic, commercial and open source—into a single console. It provides the industry’s only extensible and customizable correlation rules.
The machine learning Triage Assistant predicts which vulnerabilities are most critical to your organization and automatically sends high-priority vulnerabilities to developers’ issue-trackers (e.g., Jira) for remediation. The prioritization is based on compliance standards such as NIST, PCI, HIPAA, DISA, OWASP Top 10, and other standards.
Code Dx tracks all AppSec testing and remediation activities for each application in a system of record to manage accountability. Its two-way issue-tracker integrates with tools such as Jira to allow you to assign tasks to team members within Code Dx.
- Code Dx integrates with 75+ industry-leading SAST, DAST, SCA, and NetSec tools.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with Jira, Jenkins, Visual Studio, Eclipse, and other issue trackers. Complete two-way integration with Jira issue tracker.
- Code Dx maps to 20+ industry-leading compliance standards including HIPAA, NIST, and OWASP Top 10.
- 16 open source testing tools built-in out of the box.
Want to know if Synopsys Code Dx will meet your needs? Lexington Soft will gladly provide a sales demo and proof of concept, conduct product evaluations and even offer you a free trial!
Lexington Soft offers the following software testing tools from Synopsys:
- Coverity – SAST tool
- Black Duck – Software Composition Analysis
- Seeker – Interactive Application Security Testing
- Defensics – Fuzz Testing
- Web Scanner – Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Code Dx – Automated AppSec Vulnerability Correlation
Invest in software integrity to build trust into your software. Contact us today!