To help your team quickly detect memory leaks, long GC pauses, premature object promotions and other performance impacting problems, Lexington Soft offers GCeasy, a tool from Tier1app that applies machine learning to auto-detect memory problems in JVM & Android garbage collection logs and recommend solutions.
GCeasy REST API allows you to analyze all GC logs instantly with one line of code. It can parse garbage collection logs in many formats and generate WOW graphs & AHA metrics, including
- Serial GC, Parallel GC, CMS GC, G1 GC, Z GC, Shenandoah GC, Zing GC, Jstat
- Java version: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- JVM Provider: Oracle, IBM, HP, Azul, OpenJDK
- Android GC logs: Dalvik GC Log, Android Runtime (ART) GC Log
- Supports Unified GC logging format
- All types memory settings
GCeasy provides a detailed analysis of the causes that triggered garbage collection. You can use its amazing memory visualizer to analyze Java memory usage. You can tune your application’s memory and Java GC settings in seconds with the help of KPIs and GC statistics in the report.
GCeasy’s machine learning algorithms not only detects, but also forecasts memory leaks, GC pauses, consecutive full GCs and several such problems. It will also recommend the optimal JVM heap size for your application.
Want to know if GCeasy will meet your application performance monitoring needs? Lexington Soft will gladly provide a sales demo and proof of concept, conduct product evaluations and even offer you a free trial!